Approval of Minutes * May 10, 2017 Regular Meeting
Committee Reports Assessor's Municipal Water Board Planning Board Youth Commission ZEO/CEO
New Business * Request for Ball Fields Use - Willie Putnam Tournament Annual Bicycle Purchases Request for Ball Field Use - Can Am Girls Softball Tournament Accept Resignation/Appoint Summer Recreation Position Office Floors Renovation Banner Purchases
Privilege of the Floor
Executive Session** Public Officers Law § 105 item #4 (see below)
* denotes resolution may be made.
** denotes Executive Session Material
Only the following matters specified in Public Officers Law § 105 may be discussed and acted upon in an executive session:
(1) A matter which will imperil the public safety if it is disclosed;
(2) A matter which may disclose the identity of a law enforcement agent or informer;
(3) Information with respect to investigation or prosecution of a criminal offense which would jeopardize effective law enforcement if disclosed;
(4) Discussions relating to proposed, pending or current litigation;
(5) Matters relating to collective negotiations under the Taylor Law;
(6) Medical, financial, credit or employment history of a particular person or corporation, or relating to appointment, promotion, demotion, discipline or removal;
(7) Preparation, grading or administration of examinations;
(8) Acquisition, lease or sale of real property or securities when publicity would substantially affect the value.