Audit of Bills* Abstracts #19 & 20 Approval of Minutes * September 12, 2018 regular meeting
Committee Reports ## Assessor's Municipal Water Board Planning Board Youth Commission ZEO/CEO TMB Cemetery
New Business * Set Budget Work Session Dates Lyme Lakers Soccer Request for Insurance Proposed Sub Division Law Sue Cornell Resignation Wilson Monument Estimate Recognition of Resident Letter Health Insurance Buyout Option
Old Business* Cleaning Position Appointment
Privilege of the Floor
Online Privilege of the Floor***
Executive Session** Public Officer's Law 105, #6
Return to Open Meeting*
## denotes these reports can be obtained prior to the meeting but not after 3:30 pm the day of the meeting. A $.25 fee per page copy will be charged.
* denotes resolution may be made.
** denotes Executive Session Material
*** denotes the board is not required to answer or respond to questions or comments
Only the following matters specified in Public Officers Law § 105 may be discussed and acted upon in an executive session:
(1) A matter which will imperil the public safety if it is disclosed;
(2) A matter which may disclose the identity of a law enforcement agent or informer;
(3) Information with respect to investigation or prosecution of a criminal offense which would jeopardize effective law enforcement if disclosed;
(4) Discussions relating to proposed, pending or current litigation;
(5) Matters relating to collective negotiations under the Taylor Law;
(6) Medical, financial, credit or employment history of a particular person or corporation, or relating to appointment, promotion, demotion, discipline or removal;
(7) Preparation, grading or administration of examinations;
(8) Acquisition, lease or sale of real property or securities when publicity would substantially affect the value.