Audit of Bills* Abstracts #15 & 16 Approval of Minutes * July 11, 2018 regular meeting August 3, 2018 Special Meeting Minutes
Committee Reports ## Assessor's Municipal Water Board - Request for Water* Planning Board Youth Commission ZEO/CEO
New Business * Bicentennial Park Resolution Letter of Resignation Advertise for new Deputy Town Clerk/ Front Desk Receptionist Appointment of Fair Housing Officer for Flooding Grant Organizational Contracts Salt Barn Final Payment upon Completion
Old Business* Cemetery Repairs Transfer Site "Trinket Shed" Privilege of the Floor
Online Privilege of the Floor***
Executive Session** Public Officers Law 105, #6
Return to Open Meeting*
## denotes these reports can be obtained prior to the meeting but not after 3:30 pm the day of the meeting. A $.25 fee per page copy will be charged.
* denotes resolution may be made.
** denotes Executive Session Material
*** denotes the board is not required to answer or respond to questions or comments
Only the following matters specified in Public Officers Law § 105 may be discussed and acted upon in an executive session:
(1) A matter which will imperil the public safety if it is disclosed;
(2) A matter which may disclose the identity of a law enforcement agent or informer;
(3) Information with respect to investigation or prosecution of a criminal offense which would jeopardize effective law enforcement if disclosed;
(4) Discussions relating to proposed, pending or current litigation;
(5) Matters relating to collective negotiations under the Taylor Law;
(6) Medical, financial, credit or employment history of a particular person or corporation, or relating to appointment, promotion, demotion, discipline or removal;
(7) Preparation, grading or administration of examinations;
(8) Acquisition, lease or sale of real property or securities when publicity would substantially affect the value.