Regular Monthly Meeting - Immediately Following Hearing
Pledge of Allegiance Privilege of the Floor Legislator Bill Johnson
Monthly Financial Statement (Supervisor's Report) * September Report October Report
Highway Superintendents Report
Clerk's Report New Computer
Audit of Bills* Abstracts #21 & 22 Approval of Minutes * October 9, 2019 Regular Meeting October 14 + 17 Budget Work Sessions Committee Reports ## Assessor's Municipal Water Board Planning Board Youth Commission ZEO/CEO TMB Cemetery
New Business * Resignation Letter NYS DOT Snow & Ice Contract Online Dog Licensing Program REDI Info Old Business* National Grid LED Lighting Proposal NY Power Authority LED Proposal Privilege of the Floor
Online Privilege of the Floor***
Return to Open Meeting*
## denotes these reports can be obtained prior to the meeting but not after 3:30 pm the day of the meeting. A $.25 fee per page copy will be charged.
* denotes resolution may be made.
** denotes Executive Session Material
*** denotes the board is not required to answer or respond to questions or comments
Only the following matters specified in Public Officers Law § 105 may be discussed and acted upon in an executive session:
(1) A matter which will imperil the public safety if it is disclosed;
(2) A matter which may disclose the identity of a law enforcement agent or informer;
(3) Information with respect to investigation or prosecution of a criminal offense which would jeopardize effective law enforcement if disclosed;
(4) Discussions relating to proposed, pending or current litigation;
(5) Matters relating to collective negotiations under the Taylor Law;
(6) Medical, financial, credit or employment history of a particular person or corporation, or relating to appointment, promotion, demotion, discipline or removal;
(7) Preparation, grading or administration of examinations;
(8) Acquisition, lease or sale of real property or securities when publicity would substantially affect the value.